Thursday, June 7, 2007

Welcome to Empty the Sun!

Greetings! Thank you for checking out the website for EMPTY The SUN. We'll be updating news and random thoughts concerning the book/soundtrack and other things often. The website is still in its infancy, as one of my main-most pals Charles Day (who is setting up all of this in exchange for bottles of booze--thank you in all immense kindness, Charles) teaches an old cloven-hoofed mule recluse caveman like me how to make sense of the esoteric vortex that is Year of Our Lord in Technology 2007. Meaning, I know how to throw a knife in the dark, catch a fish with my bare hands, wrestle down a deer, and utilize public transportation in Los Angeles, but the managing of a website I fear under the holy/unholy head of The Unknown...which is to say, I admit ignorance.

In the next few weeks some exclusive Six Organs music will materialize, as well as a longer excerpt from the book, and other hopefully wonderful goods...please tune back in as the spirit allows...

Take good care,
Sincerely,
Joseph Mattson